Cassandra Cicco is an Attorney admitted to practice in New York. She received her Juris Doctor from Quinnipiac University School of Law in Connecticut, where she graduated cum laude. Cassandra received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Human Resource Management and minored in Labor Law in the Workplace.
While attending law school, Cassandra was the Center on Dispute Resolution Fellow and participated as a student attorney in the Quinnipiac University School of Law Civil Rights Clinic. She is a trained mediator who has aided parties with the resolution of various civil matters.
At Levine Desantis, LLC., Cassandra's primary practice areas are Estate Administration, Inheritance Tax and Gift Tax.
- Estate Administration
- Inheritance Tax
- Gift Tax
- Wells Fargo, Compliance Consultant, 2017 to 2018
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut
- J.D. - 2017
- Honors: cum laude
- Rutgers University
- B.A. - 2014
- New York State Bar Association, 2018 to Present
- New York, 2018
- 2017 Recipient of the Judge F. Owen Eagan Book Award
- Quinnipiac University School of Law Mock Trial Honor Society