Laura S. Kaye is an Attorney at Law admitted to practice in both New York and New Jersey. She received her Law Degree from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law where she was named to the Dean’s List each semester. Laura also received her Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Michigan where she graduated with distinction.
While attending law school, Laura was involved in the Arts and Entertainment Law Journal. She also held internship positions at the New York City Law Department in the Labor and Employment Law division, the New York Supreme Court, and in the real estate and brand protection departments of Burberry, USA.
Laura joined the Estate Administration Department of Levine DeSantis, LLC in 2017. Her practice is concentrated in the areas of Estate, Inheritance and Gift Taxation.
In her spare time, Laura enjoys baking, participating in barre and spin exercise classes, attending museum exhibits and watching old movies.
- Estate Administration
- Estate and Gift Taxation
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2017
- Honors: Dean's List
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- B.A. - 2013
- Honors: With Distinction
- New York State Bar Association, 2018 to Present
- New York, 2018
- New Jersey, 2018
- Cardozo Arts & Entertainment Law Journal, Staff Editor, 2015 - 2016
- NYC Law Department Labor and Employment Law Field Clinic, 2015