As a New Jersey native, born and raised within minutes of Giants (Meadowlands) Stadium in North Arlington, NJ, Victor joined he firm’s estate planning practice in 2019.
Victor earned his Juris Doctor from the Florida Coastal School of Law, where he graduated in the Top 10% of his class. While in law school, Victor clerked for the Honorable Joel B. Toomey, United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, worked at Pajcic & Pajcic, P.A., attained his M.B.A. from Jacksonville University, and participated in his school's Law Review as a Research and Writing Editor. He also was a member of the Trust & Estates Clinic, where the clinic prepared estate plans and advanced directives for low-income individuals and families in Florida. Outside of law school, he regularly participated with the Jacksonville Area Legal Aid to prepare advance directives for low-income senior citizens.
Victor also holds an LL.M in Taxation from the Georgetown University Law Center with an academic concentration in Estate Planning Law. During his time at Georgetown, Victor served as an intern for the Northrop Grumman Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, and a legal extern for the Internal Revenue Service. At the IRS, Victor worked in the Office of Chief Counsel, specifically within the Large Business and International Division for the Washington Metro Area.
Victor also graduated from Monmouth University with a B.A. in History and Political Science and minors in Information Technology and Legal Studies.
In his spare time, Victor likes to cook, go hiking, and travel.
- Estate Planning
- Tax Law
- Tax Planning
- Tax Controversies
- Business Planning
- Business Law
- Agostino & Associates, P.C., Tax Controversy Associate, June 2018 - December 2018, 2018
- Internal Revenue Service - Office of Chief Counsel, Legal Extern, Large Business & International Division, January 2018 - April 2018
- Northrop Grumman Corporation, Tax Intern, Tax Department, March 2017 - June 2017
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida
- J.D. - 2016
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: Florida Coastal Law Review, Research and Writing Editor, 2015 - 2016
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- LL.M. in Taxation - 2018
- Monmouth University, West Long Branch, New Jersey
- B.A. - 2013
- Honors: Dean's List
- Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, Florida
- M.B.A. - 2016
- Honors: Top 40 Student at the Davis College of Business, 2016
Current Employment Positions:
- Florida, 2016
- U.S. Tax Court, 2017
- District of Columbia, 2018
- New Jersey, 2019
- Legal Pro-Bono Honors
- Cerificate in Estate Planning Law, Georgetown University Law Center
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Property and Trust & Estates Clinic
- Certificate in Business Law