Gilbert M. Levine
Gilbert M. Levine founded the firm over 25 years ago. At the time, the firm was comprised of only Gil and a part time assistant. Gil was instrumental in growing the firm over the ensuing years organically in the number of attorneys as well as the variety of disciplines compromising the practice.
Gil started his career in public accounting advising individuals and companies in a wide variety of tax, business and transactional matters. He rose to partner with his first employer after just three and half years. Resigning there to attend law school in the evening, he joined a large regional CPA firm and rose to level of Senior Tax Partner during the ensuing years. After receiving his Masters of Law in Taxation during the evenings, he resigned to start the firm and enter into the practice of law.
Gil received his B.S. degree in accounting from Lehigh University. He received his Law Degree Cum Laude from New York Law School and received his Masters in Taxation from New York University School of Law.
Gil writes and lectures extensively. He is currently presenting seminars for the New Jersey Institute of Continuing Legal Education, New Jersey Society of CPA’s, as well as numerous other professional business organizations.
- Estate Planning
- Business Succession
- Planning, Estate and Gift Taxes
- Entity Planning and Asset Protection
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. - 1986
- Honors: cum laude
- Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- B.S. - 1977
- Major: Accounting
- New York University, New York, New York
- LL.M., in Taxation - 1989
- New Jersey ICLE
- Marjess Lectures
- New Jersey Society of CPA's
- The Bergen County Chapter of CPA Society
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Essex County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
Certified Legal Specialties:
- New York, 1987
- New Jersey, 1986
- U.S. Tax Court, 1992