Detailed Guidance In Elder Law And Preparing For The Future
You’ve spent your whole life saving for retirement and old age. You need a plan, as well, for how to use that money promptly and to ensure you are cared for throughout the end of life.
Elder Law Solutions Customized To Your Family’s Needs
At Levine DeSantis, LLC, we guide individuals and families through critical elder law issues, providing clear answers and a strategy customized to their specific needs and goals. Our attorneys are focused on elder law and estate planning matters, and we have the skill and experience needed to create solutions that offer peace of mind and assurance for the future.
To schedule an appointment to sit down with our team to discuss your elder law concerns, please contact our Springfield, New Jersey, firm today by calling 973-376-9050.
Our lawyers assist families and individuals in all aspects of family law, including:
- Estate planning – We will help you establish an estate plan (including wills and trusts) that structures your property and assets to protect your hard work and pass it along to those you love.
- Medicaid planning – Our lawyers guide you through the complex and overwhelming task of understanding Medicaid and planning to qualify for the program.
- Long-term care planning and nursing home planning – We help you secure insurance and structure your assets to set aside the amount needed to have the best care possible through the end of life.
- Health care decisions and directives – From powers of attorney to specific health care directives, we will help ensure that your wishes will be carried out, no matter what happens.
- Conservatorships and guardianships – Our firm helps families establish conservatorships and guardianships to provide protection and care for aging family members.
- VA benefits – We will represent your interests in getting proper veteran’s benefits and care for your service.
- Special needs planning – If you are caring for a special needs child or family member, our attorneys can help to ensure he or she will receive care from the appropriate individuals when you are no longer able to provide that care yourself.
Talk To A Proven Attorney Now
No matter your elder law concern, we have the answers and solutions you need. You can call us now at 973-376-9050 or send us an email to schedule a consultation. We return all messages and calls promptly.